PHP web developer since 2004
Maintaining and fixing Computers since Windows 95. Grew up working with Computers and websites and I design professional looking sites. I have excellent troubleshooting skills and I am a creative person. Since 2015 I started working with Debian / Ubuntu servers and CentOS. I like fixing PC hardware problems and playing with graphics cards and in my spare time I fix the Computers of other people for free.
There are several open source PHP scripts that I wrote on Github which can be viewed from the blog section.
Try Vivaldi Browser
Try Vivaldi browser, if you used Opera 12 or older you will love Vivaldi. Built in E-mail client and most of the functions of old Opera. Built for power users, typed history in the address bar, side panel and much more.
Download it from here ❯ https://vivaldi.com
- .NET C# Google Domains Dynamic DNS Updater Windows Client ❯ Link
- PHP SQLite Link Redirection And Counter Script ❯ Link
- PHP SQLite personal notes script ❯ Link
- PHP SQLite personal bookmarks script ❯ Link
- PHP SQLite users online script ❯ Link
- PHP SQLite hit counter script ❯ Link
- PHP directory script using flat file database ❯ Link